Happy B-day! I'm late, I know, but hope you had a fun day! I remember when I turned 23! It's a good age-right between 21 and 25. You're still in the young category. I'm now out of that range.
Hey Britt, its Clay. tell your husband to call me. We keep playing phone tag. And Happy belated B-day! We were excited to find your blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way.
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
14 comments:
I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you get everything your little heart wants!
tonight is going to be a blast!!! see you soon.
Happy Birthday! As I type, you are at the beach with Sarah! Have a great day!
Happy Happy Birthday Brittany dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.
Hope you had a good day yesterday!!
Brittany...I am so sad I couldn't make it yesterday. I hope you had a great birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT! I hope you had a great birthday this year! We love you! :)
B-day party was super fun! Now you are an old maid! Haha
Happy Happy Birthday Brittany!
you are so lucky to have such a nice husband to do that! i hope you had a great birthday. i hope you took pictures. happy birthday amiga!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing day and that you were treated like a princess!!!
hope you had a great birthday!
so i was on niccoles blog and it sounds like you have an announcement that you need to blog about??!?!?! let's hear it!
Happy B-day! I'm late, I know, but hope you had a fun day! I remember when I turned 23! It's a good age-right between 21 and 25. You're still in the young category. I'm now out of that range.
Hey Britt, its Clay. tell your husband to call me. We keep playing phone tag. And Happy belated B-day! We were excited to find your blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way.
Post a Comment