Last tuesday we met Luke and Chrissy at her Aunt and Uncles home. They were out of town and I have been dying to go to this pool because everyone says it is amazing! And that it is, We loved it so much that we had to go back thursday night. The funny thing is that we were complaining how far it was but when we got in side and in the pool you did not hear a single thing about the drive again, we even had to go back. It was like a vacation back there I wish I had gotten some better pictures. Thursday night we made banana boats and if you look at Chrissy's page you will see a picture of me jumping off the rocks. I could not get enough of the pool. We stayed in for hours!! Thanks Luke and Chrissy for having us over. Oh and thank you for cooking up those great ribs. I still can taste them, Joe missed out on those! Oh and excuse the makeup all over my face, this is why you don't leave your make up on when going swimming!
8.7.07
Pool Party!!
Last tuesday we met Luke and Chrissy at her Aunt and Uncles home. They were out of town and I have been dying to go to this pool because everyone says it is amazing! And that it is, We loved it so much that we had to go back thursday night. The funny thing is that we were complaining how far it was but when we got in side and in the pool you did not hear a single thing about the drive again, we even had to go back. It was like a vacation back there I wish I had gotten some better pictures. Thursday night we made banana boats and if you look at Chrissy's page you will see a picture of me jumping off the rocks. I could not get enough of the pool. We stayed in for hours!! Thanks Luke and Chrissy for having us over. Oh and thank you for cooking up those great ribs. I still can taste them, Joe missed out on those! Oh and excuse the makeup all over my face, this is why you don't leave your make up on when going swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
You are so tiny and that bathing suit looks perfect on you! I love that kind of suit, but I could definately not pull that off anymore. You are adorable!
Hope you guys are doing well!
It was a great time and we must go back!
you look so darling in that blue bathing suit. too bad we didn't get to hang out together at the pool.
That looks like so much fun. Was the pool amazing!? Not to echo everyone else, but I love that suit! Is it new? Do you get a weird tan line around your neck?
never mind, I now see that it ties into a bow! Very tricky...
HI! I'm finally commenting! I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. I was talking to Sarah and for the 10th time, I asked her for your blog address and added it to my list so I won't forget it. You look awesome in that cute bathing suit. I love the color on you.
Where is this pool? It's gorgeous!!!! That's nice that they let you use it.
You and Joe are so cute! I can't believe you've been married for 3 years already!
That is such a cool pool! How fun! I love that pic of you and Joe. Very cute!
Post a Comment