Thats right, I got a new hair cut! I have been waiting for so long to get it cut and the day has finally come! I love it, I love changing things about myself it makes me step out of my comfort zone and I am all about that. Why stay the same the rest of your life. BORING!!! So I like to spice it up, and that I did! hope all of you like it too. Thank you so much Katie!!
10.7.07
Meet the new Brittany Asay, YAY!!!
Thats right, I got a new hair cut! I have been waiting for so long to get it cut and the day has finally come! I love it, I love changing things about myself it makes me step out of my comfort zone and I am all about that. Why stay the same the rest of your life. BORING!!! So I like to spice it up, and that I did! hope all of you like it too. Thank you so much Katie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Look at you hot stuff!! Nice new "do"
I LOVE it Brittany! It suits you so well. I wish I was daring enough to chop my hair like that. I need to step out of my comfort zone! Maybe you can inspire me...
p.s. It was fun finally seeing you the other day. I'm sorry it was such an off day for me...Cooper was totally sick and we were rushed. We all need to meet for dinner sometime!
I love it. I wish I could do something else with my hair. I just don't know what would look good.
Brittnay, I love it! It's perfect!
sorry i can't spell your name...hahaha
LOVE it Britt!!! It looks great on you! You look so mature.
Oh my gosh, you look so chic and sexy! I love it. You have the perfect little face for that hairstyle. I love it!!! LOVE IT! You are so cute.
Love it!
Oooh. I love it! Very Katie Holmes. Good thing I watch access hollywood! Ha Ha! What a nerd. I need to do something with my hair too but I don't know what! You have to be on the lookout for me now!
Aunt Bibi, you look really hot. Will you marry me? I give very slobbery kisses.
Britt, Looking Hot! I love the cut!
I love your hair. It is really so so cute. Good choice.
It's so cute! :)
I love, love, love your hair. Hopefully, I'll see you on Thursday. Last Thursday I was doing work stuff and Scott said he told you all I was blogging all night...he's sooo funny.
Very cute! But you always look great ;)
the new hair is so cute! i'm glad i found you on niccole's blog. it was fun to meet you in cali, maybe i'll see you down there again!
Post a Comment