A couple weeks ago we went to our friends wedding Jeremy Bones and his new wife Camille. We had such a great time, We got to dance and see old friends that we haven't seen in a while. I got to meet Leah, and since then we have had a couple of play dates. I also got to meet Scot and Amy they are such a cute family. Niccole and I towards the end of the night asked Leah and Amy if they have blogs and of course they totally did now I get to keep in contact with them. The new Bones family is just darling we had such a good night one that we will always remember.
22.7.07
Really Late!
A couple weeks ago we went to our friends wedding Jeremy Bones and his new wife Camille. We had such a great time, We got to dance and see old friends that we haven't seen in a while. I got to meet Leah, and since then we have had a couple of play dates. I also got to meet Scot and Amy they are such a cute family. Niccole and I towards the end of the night asked Leah and Amy if they have blogs and of course they totally did now I get to keep in contact with them. The new Bones family is just darling we had such a good night one that we will always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
hey girl ya just alittle late! we need a list for the party cause we got to turn it in soon, they are worse than airport security at the bay. ps horrible photo of tim and I!
Hi brittany, this is Lisa, I know Joe from back in the day. How is everything? Looks like all is well. Tell Joe Hello for me! Take care.
Cute pictures. For some reason Jeremy Bones looks and sounds so familiar. Hmmm, but I can't put my finger on it.
hi britany and joeseph. i'm just visiting from melindas blog where i clicked on your link and it turns out that i know joe. don't know if he remembers me- he stayed at my house out in hawaii with me and nancy and we surfed together. anyways, just wanted to say hi!
oh, and niccole and i grew up in the same ward too! such a small world!
Brittany, hey lot's of new people responding to your blog. I'm a friend of Joe's he was actually in our wedding. He is great. I'm glad I got your blog address so we can see what's going on with the two of you, I'm going to put you on as a link I hope you don't mind. Tell Joe we say hello. You are adorable....
hi, i found your blog through Lisa's link list and it threw me off to see jeremy bones as the first picture, blast from the past! I'm one of Joe's old friends and I have to say, he sure did marry up! It's funny I found your blog cause I was just thinking of him and his boys yesterday because I was downloading rapper 4-tay "players club" onto my ipod. can't wait till you start having some babies cause they are gonna be adorable!
courtney (young)
oh yeah, you also used to be in my dad's ward in newport beach. steve young.
Post a Comment