17.2.08

Baby Shower #2







Jessica came into town to throw me a shower, and with the help of friends and family it was a great success. It looked gorgeous! It was exactly what I wanted with the help of Leslie's BEAUTIFUL home, that I love. I got tons of great things and our baby boy is set. I don't think there is anything else that we need for this baby. Thank you Jess for everything and thank you everyone else for the great gifts and for coming and supporting me and the little one. We love you guys.


P.S. I have more pictures to add but my internet has been down so this is all I can do for now.

1 comment:

The Bishops said...

It looks like it was beautiful! I'm sooo sad that my kids were sick, I wanted to see you again so bad. Well I guess we'll have to come when your little guy comes. Have you guys landed on a name yet? Just curious!