




When Jessica was in town we did a maternity photo shoot. We had a good time and Maxwell was a good sport. We went just down the street from our house at this old building and then went down to the San Juan railroad. Thanks Jess for the great pictures.




12 comments:
What a cute little belly you have! COngrats!
Those are so gorgeous!
Brittany, the pictures that Jessica took are amazing. you look beautiful. Good Luck on your pregnancy! I can tell you two will be great parents!
So cute! I love the WORK AHEAD sign picture.
Very cute :)
those are so fun! The road sign one is hilarious and the one with just your legs is so cool with those colors.
Joe definitely married up ;)
Cute pictures! Our blog is http://stephenspham.blogspot.com
We need to hang out again!
Love, Laura
Brittany- You look super darling. I am excited for you two. You are going to love being parents:)
it was fun! You look so cute. =)
It's hilarious to see you pregnant... In my mind you're still in High School but I guess you're all grown up now. :)
Brittany! It's Julie...aka Target "run into" friend! I am so happy you found our blog and as you can see I found yours. These maternity pictures are so cute. We are so excited for you to join the hot mama club and hopfully we can get together soon. Love Jules
Aww, look at how sweet and no stretch marks! lol. You look beautiful.
Post a Comment