

Saturday night we celebrated Christys 60th Birthday. We had a yummy dinner and had a fabulous cheesecake made by Erika, it was fabulous!!!! I don't usually like cheesecake (or I thought I didn't) But this was amazing. It was an Italian Cheesecake. Erika always makes the best food and desserts. I Will be trying to make this myself really soon and plan on eating it all by myself. We also opened presents and played cards. Always an entertaining night with the Asay's. Oh luc and Joseph wanted to help Granny blow out the candles of course and Joseph also told us the ABC's backwards. He had picked it up the night before, he his brilliant. He is putting my kids to shame already.




2 comments:
Your shower looks like so much fun & very tasty I might add. Hope you are feeling well, its almost time... & you look great! I tagged you so ck it out!
I know you don't know me but Ilook at your blog often from Jessicas. But at your baby shower where did you get that darling shirt. I can'twait to see your beautiful baby. Congrats. ryanandshalee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment