29.2.08

What do these two pictures have in common............


....... this is what I saw as I pulled up my steep street, and waited for the people to grab there little children away from my driveway.  Did they get them?  NO, they then proceeded to dig threw my trash cans trying to find anything they could.  What was I Supposed to do?  I finally got in to my driveway sat in my car for a second sent Niccole a text message saying "I swear there are mexicans digging in my trash."  I wanted so badly to take a picture but couldn't figure out how to do it with them not noticing.  It was the saddest thing I have ever seen, these poor mexicans just trying to find something.  Then as I walked past them one of the little girls (in spanish) said something to me about coming in to my house.  I don't speak spanish so I heard casa and some others words. I wish so badly that I had some extra money to share with them but I don't so there is nothing I can do.  It was pretty sad and kind of weird at the same time, I felt like I was in mexico.

No comments: