20.6.08

Because sitting normal in a swing is just not cool.......


I always catch Owen doing this.  He will lift himself up and plant himself to the side.  You cant tell in the picture but he is always drooling.  He loves to make noises with his spit.  He has rolled over a couple of times and just started giggling.  He is so much fun.  

P.S.  I just noticed  he is flipping me off in the picture.  He's got some serious attitude like his mother. 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so cute! How was your car ride home?

Christina said...

You'd better watch him, once he can sit up all the way it's time to put that swing away. They grow *way* too fast. :) Isn't giggling the best? I love that part. He's adorable by the way. Oh, and Ariana is the queen of flipping us off in photos. I'll have to share her blessing day photos, full on grin with a big middle finger. Ahh... lol.