20.6.08

Just because I miss her.

Does anyone have any idea's how I can earn some extra money so I can go and visit my best friend.  I miss her and want her to meet Owen.  I also want to see Max and Danny.

3 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

You can go on the show WIPEOUT like I did... but I got beat up and didn't get to take home the 50k. But that ought to be enough dough for you to go see your bff.

Robyn said...

Brittany, I hope you get to see your friend, but do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? You are SO Courtni, who dances with Gev! Watch it and you'll see what I mean. She is so cute...like you!

Jessica Kettle said...

awww gee. I miss you too! I can't WAIT to see Owen. Basically it's killing me. We HAVE to get together soon! Thanks for the super nice post. Love ya girl!