That night I took engagement photo's for Jenn and Andy. They are such a cute couple and I will post one after they send out the invitations. We had a great time with them. We took them down on Balboa and had mexican food and Balboa Bars YUMMM! Congrats you guys we can't wait for your BIG day!
22.6.08
first day of summer. Yeah!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
OH he looks so cute at the beach that looks like a lot of fun. Did you move to Newport Beach, you mentioned Balboa?
Hey Brit! Just catching up on the blogs--I can't believe how adorable Owen is! Congrats!
owen is the cutest. he ALWAYS has the most adorable outfits on. tagg is way jealous. glad to see you guys started off summer the right way!
oh my, balboa bars!!! yummmmmmmmm!
I seriously love your little guy! he is so cute! I miss the beach- we'll have to join you sometime!
Owen is too cute, and you are welcome to come meet us at the lake any Tues.!
Kellyn
Post a Comment