She is just totally Gorgeous. She was 8 12 and 20in. And poor Sarah had to do it all on her own with out meds. She will tell the story but she looked great for pushing that baby out all on her own. She was a little shaky and I felt so bad for her but she pulled it all together when we brought the kids in. Ashley was so excited and Luc stood back a little. But they love her and they are going to be great brother and sister to this little one. I just hope that this is all the trouble that she is going to give Sarah. Lets pray she is not a little screamer like Ashley. She is so cute and I can't wait to see her again. It was great they let Owen in the room too so it was a big party.


Ashley just wanted to hold her so bad. She is so cute.

Owen and his best buddy Luc.
Ashley LOVES Owen always wants to take him out of my hands.
Luc watching Ratatouille.
Cute Owen of course
Look at that mohawk. I wan't to hold her so bad. We are so excited she is here and healthy. Good job Sarah we are
so proud of you!
P.S. We are in the middle of moving and going on a trip so more post coming soon.




4 comments:
Thanks for the comment. We are so excited! I was just calling to see if you remembered what kind of sauce they put on that way good sandwich, I know it's lame but that is pretty much the only pregnancy craving that I have so I want to try and make my own. Where are you moving to?
how cute are every one of those kids!! Love the first pic. Owen is looking so grown up! What's that about?? I love him and luc together. THat first pic of Luc and Brooke is sooo cute too!
Those are so sweet and congrats to the newest member of your family... she's a doll and sure to love growing up with Owen and her siblings... Ahh the memories. lol. Glad she did so well and yes, labor with no drugs is something else. :) Moving huh? Have fun!!!
Post a Comment