Remember when we would ditch school and go get the yummy Jerry Waldy sandwich from the Sawmill in Wrightwood.... I am craving one of those so bad right now!
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
10 comments:
So cute! We need to see this little guy!
Love these photos! I was working today, but probably not tomorrow.. I'll give you a call here in a bit:)
He's so handsome. Love the tie!
He is getting so big! I love his cute outfit. He is adorable.
That tie is enough to want to get pregnant and hope for a boy! Great talking to you today and can't wait to hold Owen!!!
Rachael Lambert
Aww, what a stud! I love that, too cute. You look AMAZING by the way, holy cow woman! lol. Your family is so beautiful.
He is adorable, and I love his little tie. Isn't it fun to dress him up like a little man!
Remember when we would ditch school and go get the yummy Jerry Waldy sandwich from the Sawmill in Wrightwood.... I am craving one of those so bad right now!
Oh and Owen is so stinkin cute!!! what a little stud!
Brittany it has been a long time. Your baby is so cute. The cutest little boy I have ever seen, he looks so much like you.
Theresa
Post a Comment