
I didn't get that great of a picture of Owen in his costume. We only got to go to trunk or treat. Halloween we were at the urgent care with Owen to figure out why he kept getting a fever. He doesn't have it anymore but just a little runny nose. But here is a picture of the two of them, all dressed up. Well I guess you can't see to much of Joe's.




7 comments:
Owen is the cutest moose there ever was! I seriously need to hold him!
By the way...Emmett spit up on my phone and now it's broken and ALL my phone numbers were saved to my phone so what I'm trying to say is that I lost your's so call me!!!
Britt! He is so awesome! what a stud in his costume. He needs to meet his future girlfriend, Navi! Too bad you guys just missed her by a couple days!
Britt and Joe..that baby is adorable!! I'm so sorry to hear that his fever didn't go away for a few days. I hope your plane ride wasn't miserable for either of you. I miss you all!!
A MOOSE?!?! How cute! He has the most adorable smile!
what a cute little moose you guys have! i swear, owen has the most darling face! i hope he is feeling better! tagg had his first fever/rash a couple weeks ago and i was freaking out! it is stressful being a first-time mommy! ;)
what a cute little moose you guys have! i swear, owen has the most darling face! i hope he is feeling better! tagg had his first fever/rash a couple weeks ago and i was freaking out! it is stressful being a first-time mommy! ;)
Post a Comment