20.11.08

Peer Pressure


Peer Pressure, originally uploaded by Auzigog.

Well maybe not for a Carrot.... but tomorrow I am going to go see twilight with Rachelle. HAHA Just kidding Rachelle I really do want to see it. I am just probably going to be the only person in the movie theater who has not read the book. I think it is better that way.


So please (I know it will be difficult) but hold your phone calls between 7 and 10 I will be on a date with my lesbian lover Rachelle (as our husbands like to say) and having a Gay old time.


Love to all
Brittany AKA B~Nigga

(I will explain the nickname later)

6 comments:

Busy B Preschool said...

Hi Brittany, hows it going? I think it is better you have not read the book because now you won't have such a high expectation for the movie, or characters in it.

aubri said...

I bet you'll wanna read the book after you see the movie...I will call you Saturday to see what you think about it! Have tons of fun!

Rachelle said...

hey, there was NO peer pressure! haha...

i know you want to go see it. this should be fun!!

ashley said...

i just decided that you are one of my fav bloggers cause you say what you want and i like that!

James said...

Did you like the movie? I saw it yesterday and loved it.
How's little Owen? He's so cute. We should get together soon.

sophie said...

Britt your comment just made my day! Haha yes i need to come to cali soon. My best friend's family lives out there and i might go stay with her sometime after christmas so if that happens lets plan something... So i can meet this brother of yours and get hitched! :)