1.11.08

Were home.


DSC_4198


Owen and I got home from Utah on Friday safe and sound. 

DSC_4263
We had a great time with these two.  Thanks so much Kettles for all that you 
do for us.  We love visiting you.  We love you guys and miss you a ton.

Thanks for the pictures.  I can't wait to post all the cute one's of Owen.  

P.S. Owen misses you Maxwell

6 comments:

aubri said...

Your friend takes the best pictures! I seriously love them! Way cute outfit by the way, Britt! I'm glad you guys had fun! You need at least a layover in Vegas next time!

aubri said...

Your friend takes the best pictures! I seriously love them! Way cute outfit by the way, Britt! I'm glad you guys had fun! You need at least a layover in Vegas next time!

aubri said...

Why do my comments always post in doubles on your blog?! Am I retarded?! Wait...don't answer that! Sorry by the way!

sophie said...

Brittany you are just too cute. i love that picture! it was so much fun meeting you and cute little owen!!

K+C=M+K said...

Glad you're back! Now let's get together- yeah, yeah, yeah! we could have so much fu-un! p.s. your hair looks really long!

Nikki said...

Britt!! Your pics are so cute! I love your baby!!!