15.11.08


Owen did alot of hanging out with Luke the dog in the beginning of the week.  And he LOVED it.  I watched two boys from sunday to wed.  We had a wonderful time playing house in a big house.  I hope we get to do it again soon.  There is nothing better then a shower with  3 shower heads a steam room, 4 flat screens and a total upgrade in every room of the house.  If only,  right?  



5 comments:

aubri said...

I love how tiny Owen looks next to Luke! He is so precious (Owen, of course, not Luke). Sounds like you were livin' it up! Maybe we'll have that someday...

McLove said...

Your little one is getting so big. He is darling. I love the pic of you and him from a couple posts ago;)

K+C=M+K said...

Whose house and dog is that? It's a good thing that dog is sweet because he is ten times bigger than Owen and could have him for lunch!

Scott and Mandi said...

Hi Brittany! Your blog is so cute! You look great and I'm so glad you're doing well. Your little guys is adorable also! Hope to talk to you soon!
Mandi

Nikki said...

A shower with 3 shower heads??? SIGN ME UP!!