Tear
But not to many tears (sorry Joe)
Because.......................
These two hott stuffs are coming to visit!!!!!
And we can't wait! They totally fill in for Joe. I love them almost equally. haha.
And these two will love eachother and be best of friends as if they had never been apart. Just like me and Jess. Can't wait to see you in a day Jessica. P.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN 6 hours. I love you please enjoy my husband for a day. I will have him give you a birthday kiss from me. Or maybe I will just wait until I see you on SATURDAY MORNING! WOO HOO!
P.S.S. I also can't wait to see (and meet) you Celeste. Please prepare yourself, because we are going to have a KILLER time.




5 comments:
Hey Britt!
Does this mean we won't see you for tea? Sad!
How long is Jess going to be in town? Is she working at all while here? I abso love her stuff and Ben and I have said that we would totally stalk her down for a fam protrait in Utah if possible - WE REALLY NEED ONE OF OUR NEW FAM! Let me know =)
YAY!!!!
I'm so excited!
You always have the cutest posts, Britt! I'm excited to see all of the pics your friend takes! Have SO much fun!
Brittany,
So I was thinking, you are besties with my cousin, you also know people that I know. We should be blog friends. What do ya think?
...Then I wont feel weird when I look at your blog every once and a while:)
-rach
nice- that is like the dog ugliest pic of me and max ever!!! can't wait for all the fun though!
Post a Comment