31.8.09

I Won... I Won!!!!!

Thanks to all of you, who voted for me.  I was so extremely excited!  I can't wait to get me new necklace.  (yes that is what I won)  And that is so exciting for me because I have been wanting some new pieces.  

Thank you so much again for voting for me.  I love you all!!!

Here is a cute SHORT video of Owen. I guess you can call it a gift, for voting for my video.

6 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

yaaaay winnnnaaaaa! this video is HILLARIOUS! i miss him so much...

Cason and Marie said...

he is cute!!! I want one!!

Ps. yes I think you do go to the Dr I work for. I remember seeing the last name Asay. I know some people from Provo with the last name Asay...actually her name is Brittany too. so I was wondering if you guys were related. Say hi next time you see me! :)

I feel like I know you from your blog. haha. I saw you guys from a distance at the Mormon night at Angel's STadium (hopefully it was you.) Love this little blog community!

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!

aubri said...

Woo hoo! That's so awesome! LOVE the video of Owen. He is such a sweetheart!

robyn said...

Yes!!! I think I will call like 12% of that necklace mine because I voted for you 12 times! So stoked you won and I LOVE the video of Owen! What a stud!

Kandace and Cole said...

Congrats! I'm so proud to be your sister!!!