OH My goodness. After weeks and weeks of planning and sewing, Halloween is here and I could not be any happier with my little airplane, the pilot and the stuardess. My mother in law pretty much did the whole airplane with my help and opinion of course. We are all so in love with this little boy and his costume that he actually keeps on.
Please enjoy this little boy. Because there is nothing cuter.
Every detail went into this little outfit. From the hat to the wheels, to the blowing scarf. The whole thing is lined with wire and padding. Owen already had the red pants (pjs) and the yellow shoes. It all worked out just perfect.
Joes costume is a womens jacket from walmart a hat from Disneland and googles from the army store. I made him a scarf as well to match Owen. The only thing I did for my costume was my hat, made from a tuna can.
Halloween is so exciting. Owen is loving it already. More parties to come tomorrow.




20 comments:
That is soo soo cute, great job! I only wish he was a year older so he could one day meet Taylor, but with his genes he will most likely be able to make even the older girls swoon.
Kellyn
The cutest I've seen in a long long time!!! Love it!!!
you have GOT to be kidding me!!! those are the CUUUUTEST halloween costumes i have ever seen! you and joe look so good, but man, that airplane kid is killing me! best costume award goes to you for sure! seriously, you have to enter into a costume contest SOMEWHERE! you totally would have won season tickets to the jazz tonight for their costume contest!!!!
you guys did such an amazing job! not a detail in missing! I LOVE IT!
He looks so cute!
Owen is most adorable little airplane I've ever seen. I LOVE his costume so creative, cute and fun!
that is the cutest airplane ever!
i love homemade costumes, they are the best!
i'm dying here britt!
so freakin' cute!!!
did i mention this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute?!?
love it.
Three cheers for freakishly talented MILs. Sheesh, those are ridiculous!
LOVE IT!!
Such a creative combo! I love it! Owen's costume is amazing!!
Oh Britt, that costume came out AWESOME!!! I LOVE it! Good job!
Isaac wants the airplane! That is the best, I love it!!
Wow, that is amazing. I, sadly (but not surprisingly), bought Soren's costume at Babies R Us... You all look SO great! :-)
Too Cute!!!
That is the cutest costume idea! I love it! Your little fam is darling!
love it!!!
you are SO creative!!!
such a cute idea, he's adorable.
Brittany,
You all look so cute!Love the costumes, good job!
I would love to get together with you.It's been far too long since we have visited together.Let me know when and where you would like to meet. Talk to you soon.
Priscilla
Post a Comment