I love Birthdays! There is nothing better then all of your friends and family getting together to celebrate you! HAHA . Joe did a great job I was so excited that he did this for me. We had some good food, and great company. It was at the perfect beach Three Arch Bay, everyone loved it. Thank you to all that came! Thank you Sarah for the delicious cupcakes and our moms bringing all of the food. It was the perfect night. It was such a warm and pretty day, we even had a full moon. I cant wait till next year!
4.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday...looks like you had a great time. Yeah, Niccole & I went to high school together too.I think we actually rode the bus together...such a small world. I love her blog...so cute.
Wow, my fat blobness is quite disturbing! Luckily it was a fun night and worth going nonetheless!
Happy Birthday Brittney! I love birthdays and anything else that involves presents!
Post a Comment