19.8.07

Its Over!!!!

For those of you who know I had a talk today at church. This is my 4th in 3 years. I know that is way to many. But it is over and I am still ok! It went pretty well actually, I thought it was the better of the three. I was suprised Joe's mom and my parents, brothers, and grandparents showed up. It was fun to see them and they brought food, so we had a bbq and Christy came back up with the boys. I felt like we had just blessed a baby or something, with all the people that showed up. The counseler told me that they keep track so I wont be giving a talk for a while. Hopefully we dont move anytime soon, I think I would tell the new ward no I have just had enough. But I am still ok, and made it through. If anyone needs any material for talks let me know, YEAH RIGHT! Call Joe he wrote most of my talk! HAHA

4 comments:

James said...

I know the feeling. Congratulations. It's over!

Let's swim again soon. It was fun.

courtneyb said...

joe or brittany, my friend ross olsen served a mission with cory (small world!!) and wants to get in touch with him. do you guys still talk? if so, give him this e-mail missamberdawn@hotmail.com
(i'm sure his wife is thrilled that I'm posting their e-mail address on your blog) and tell Cory I said "hello!"

Heather said...

Haha no worries, not weird at all! I was thinking Jessica might be thinking the same thing of me. I like making new blogging buddies! I am from Seal Beach. I miss it back home, but i've been here for 6 years now so i'm getting used to it. But man I sure miss the beach!!! I see you're expecting, do you know what you're having yet? Yes Jessica and I will definitely have to get together since we're right here in the same town. Oh and thanks, I love the orange sucker picture too! You gotta do what you gotta do to keep your kids quiet during a wedding.

Melinda said...

Oh geez, I haven't been a hundred pounds since, well I don't remember, maybe 4th grade? You'll jump right back, don't worry.

Hang in there!