I found Joe the other day in the office looking up lyrics and singing along. He had just gotten out of the shower so he does have a towel on. Sorry for the nakedness, but I couldn't resist because I thought it was silly that he wanted to read all the lyrics so he could know all the words. And guess what he is doing right now, looking up more lyrics and singing along. I think what is so funny is that I would have done this when I was in middle school. I think I also did this when Jessica Simpson came out with a cd (not anymore). But he says he just really wants to know all the lyrics. So if you are ever in the car with him and he is listening to Bright Eyes he should know all the words. HAHA
19.8.07
My Funny Husband!
I found Joe the other day in the office looking up lyrics and singing along. He had just gotten out of the shower so he does have a towel on. Sorry for the nakedness, but I couldn't resist because I thought it was silly that he wanted to read all the lyrics so he could know all the words. And guess what he is doing right now, looking up more lyrics and singing along. I think what is so funny is that I would have done this when I was in middle school. I think I also did this when Jessica Simpson came out with a cd (not anymore). But he says he just really wants to know all the lyrics. So if you are ever in the car with him and he is listening to Bright Eyes he should know all the words. HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
we sure are missing you both and our fun afternoons at the beach! hope we can hang out when you guys come up in a few days.
we sure are missing you both and our fun afternoons at the beach! hope we can hang out when you guys come up in a few days.
That's hilarious about Joe. That is something my husband would do. He is always downloading the most random music and attempting to sing along. Suprisingly he knows the lyrics of so many songs. They are all old school songs of course, but still.
As far as talks go, I can't believe you've had to give that many within 3 years. I think I've only had to speak once so far in my current ward and we have been in it for 5 years. I just get so sick with nervousness when I have to do that. You should be off the hook for a long time now!
with songs by bone thugs and harmony, you gotta!
Good on ya Joe. You can sing karaoke at my house anytime. You guys going to the Boost Mobile in 2 weeks?
Post a Comment