30.8.07

A little bit of everything...

A lot has gone on in the last few weeks. I hope this isn’t terribly boring. I have been wanting to write a couple different post on things so I am just going to combine it all in one. So here we go…


…First off I want to apologize for my spelling. I type really fast and most of the time I am in such a hurry after I am done that I don’t read over it so I miss spell a lot. Joe, Danny and Jess really let me have it last week for it. I actually am a really good speller, but just don’t proof read after. HAHA, but I did correct a word that Jessica missed spelled and her and Joe told me I was wrong but turns out I was right! Sorry Jess I had to tell. For those that know me really well, know that when I am right I don’t just say oh that’s nice I really rub it in your face and jump up and down. Lets just say I am not Humble AT ALL! Maybe I should work on that. I actually have now started listening to my husband and started writing it in word first. It seems to be a lot easier.


… Second, For those of you that look at my blog that I have never met please leave a comment I would really like to know. I like to think I am popular (that goes way back to high school when I wanted to be Prom Queen and wasn’t I also would have liked to been Miss America, but that’s a whole different story and issues). I know that I get a lot if hits on my blog but just don’t know who you are. Please let me know I don’t think it is weird, I would actually be pretty excited to see your blog.


…Third, This one may be a little disgusting Sorry! I know some of you that have been pregnant may have needed stool softener in your pre-natal, but I am definitely not that person. Know I need a stool stopper, it is really gross and I am sorry for this. My good friends know that I am the last person that needs a stool softener, and all the pills they gave me to sample have it in it. I will have to go back to my Flintstone vitamins.


…Fourth, I love going on Vacation, but I hate coming home to a messy house. That is what I am supposed to be working on right know. I did finish the kitchen that’s good right? It also doesn’t help when you neglect your bathrooms for a couple weeks. Not so pretty, you probably don’t want to come to my house right now definitely not to use the bathroom. I wish my mom could come down and clean them for me. Isn’t that what a mom is for? Hopefully I will get it all done tonight!



…Fifth, I had a great time in Utah, we had so much fun shopping and eating. Let me just say that I am not a fan of sweet pork. Everyone loves it and I thought I was going to throw up. I wont get it next time. Anyways, I got some great stuff and had so much fun seeing all of my friends and spending time with them. I love Maxwell and he Loves me (of course)! We went swimming and you can find a wonderful picture of me doing some pretty neat swimming maneuvers. Like Jess says I am definitely qualified for the Olympics. I will get some pictures on soon. We had a great time, and cant wait to go again.


...And sixth, Let me just say I have always had a bad memory but it has gone to a whole different level. I cant remember one
minute to the next. I really need to start writing everything down. I am lucky that I can remember to get dressed in the morning. Lets hope that it gets better. HAHA



So that’s about it for now. I hope this isn’t to boring. Oh also a little bit about my pregnancy, I feel great. I am hardly sick, the only time I don’t feel good is when I have to go to the bathroom or I have to eat! I do love to eat, and I definitely have to eat a little more. I have already gained weight about 5 pounds. I have hit a 100 pounds something I have never done before. But something I am ok with. Lets just hope I get back close to 100 lbs one day. Other then that I am feeling really grateful for the pregnancy that I have. Maybe it is so great because I had to wait so long. Who knows, but I am so grateful everyday that I do have a baby growing in side of me. What an amazing thing.

11 comments:

courtneyb said...

I also LOVE coming home to a clean house. Ryan always makes fun of me because i stress about it "Do you want it spotless just in case someone breaks in and they'll think differently of you?" I'm glad you understand ;)
100lbs! dang girl! your gonna be so cute with your little basketball! I think I was 100 in 7th grade!

Mandi A. said...

Since you asked...Hi, Im Mandi. I am Amber Lashmett's sister-in-law. I was just checking out her links and came across your blog. If you go to my blog, just know that I usually have much more uplifting posts...just had a rough week ;o)

I hope it's not too creepy that people you don't know are checking out your life and commenting. Im like you though...I don't care who reads it and Id kinda like to know who they are, but when I ask, no one comments;o) Good luck with your prenancy and maybe I'll check in once and a while!

Robyn said...

100 pounds? I used to weigh that much.....my senior year of high school.

Brittany!!!!!! I have asked Sarah several times for your email so I can add you to the list! Email me at robynminer@gmail.com and give me your address. Will you email me Sarah's email address too? Sarah, Luc's mom, not the other Sarah.

Thanks!!! Glad you have been having fun and are feeling so good!!

Jenn said...

Hey Britt - I'm so glad you are feeling pretty well! That is a great thing (being pregnant is a great thing, let alone feeling wonderful while you are doing it). And I'm sure you will get back to 100. You and your mom are probably very much alike and she always bounced back. I, however, am working REALLY HARD to get down - but I've lost 30 lbs since I had Breckon! YAY!!!! Progress is great!

Brittany said...

Britt-
First off, I like coming home to a clean house too because if it's dirty, and I walk in the door, its just a sick feeling I get in the pit of myt stomach.
Second off, I had a HUUUUGE aversion to pork when I was pregnant and still wont eat it now. I have a couple times since Kasen, but I don't like it.
Third, sometimes I feel that the reason it took me so long to get pregnant with Kasen was so that I would appreciate every bit of my pregnancy. L&D. Recovery. It was all so tough, but I was grateful every single day! Not to say that people who do get pregnant right away dont appreciate it, but I think its an individual thing. I needed that.

sheena said...

Hi there! I'm so happy you commented on my blog--I thought I'd do the same. I LOVE to know who's reading too!

I'm so excited for your little bun in the oven and so sorry to hear about your loose stool--that can't be fun, but how funny is the word stool? Pregnancy does some CRAZY things to your body--but it really is SUCH a miracle!

Laurel said...

Well, just wanted to pop in and let you know that I read your blog! :) I still read Jessica and Danny's, so this is an extension of that, right? :) It's fun just to see what people are doing and I love looking through pictures.

Glad you're doing well with your pregnancy. Congratulations!! I bet you're too excited. Are you guys living around here? If you're still around in a year or so, we could probably get you the apartment back, since we may be buying a house. We'll see what the market continues to do.

Anyways, sorry this is so long, but you asked who was reading! :) Take care!
Laurel (http://laurellakey.blogspot.com)

Amber said...

Brittany- Wow that was about what I weighed with my first baby, good luck 3 later I'm at 130lbs. you will bounce right back after baby #1. I'm so excited for you both. Being pregnant is so Awesome, especially when you feel really good. And yes food is Great:) It seems you just can't eat enough of it when your at 6-7 months.

About the blog hits....sometimes I wonder why I even keep it up. I know people read it but no one ever comments so I understand what your saying. I will try to do better.

Good luck with the Flinstone vitamins ;)

Amber

erinmalia said...

so uh, you don't know me but...i don't even know how i came across your blog, but the ol' stand-by excuse of "blog surfing" probably explains it. i enjoyed reading though! (and being that i'm from utah, i'm jealous of your recent trip.)

James said...

Hi Brittany, it's Leah. I love your post. You are so tiny and are going to look so cute with a huge belly. I just hope your baby is not 11 lbs. like a girl in my ward.
Let's swim or go the park next week.

Cooper Squared said...

Okay Brittany, now I have someone new to blog stalk. :) You are going to find that a lot of your normal clothes work during pregnancy since that is the style right now. That dress looks really cute pregnant.
Anyway, I am so happy for you and Joe. Yes, it does seem like yesterday when I stayed at your house with those two dorky guys. I was so stressed about them...wish I could have spent some time with you two without them.
You will have to pass this along to Joe. I am sure you can figure it out from my blog, but I got married, my husband deployed to Iraq 4 months later and then 5 weeks after he left I found out I was pregnant. Thankfully he was home for two weeks for the birth, but missed my whole pregnancy. Anyway, enjoy every second of it!