14.8.07

Personality test

You Are An ESFJ

The Caregiver

You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.

In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding.
You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner.

At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all


So usually I wouldn't post something like this but I love finding things that are dead on right about me. I couldn't believe how right it was about Jessica so I had to give it a try, plus I fell asleep at 5 today and now it is 9:30 and am not tired at all. Oh well I guess I will pass the time by reading everyones blogs!

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Jeez! It is dead on! How funny that the picture is of someone holding a baby too! I think it's you and Davis!haha!

Jessica Kettle said...

I am a retard. It's 1:30 am and I am finally going to bed after a long night of blogging. BTW, it is now officially Wednesday! You are coming a week from today! YAAAAAY! Also, if you haven't already, watch the Hills. I need someone to break down all the superficiality with.

McLove said...

Hey Brittany and Joe! How fun to hear from you guys. Congratulations on the pregnancy how exciting! When are you guys due? Scott and I are due in October with a girl and are really excited. Brittany-your hair cut is very cute. Hope you guys are doing well good luck with the pregnancy. Love, shellie

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am such a bad friend! I'll call you soon -