The Proud Mom To Be!
Even though we were confident that Brittany was pregnant (5 test later), we received the wonderful news that we indeed had a muffin in the oven! Lefty Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though we were confident that Brittany was pregnant (5 test later), we received the wonderful news that we indeed had a muffin in the oven!
18 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Congrats!!! And yes, it is o.k. to name the baby after me if its a girl.
Good Job little brother on knocking up your wife!
YEAH! I thought I had heard mention of it over on Niccole's blog. We are so happy for you guys. We vote for a boy (obvioulsy)...congrats & keep us posted.
I am so happy for the both of you!!!!! Oh, you will have so much fun! Congrats!
woohoo! congrats! how exciting for you guys!
Congrats Britt! I know how much you wanted this. You will enjoy it all so much!! Yaay!
YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what it is!!! Lefty did it? That is hilarious! How sad that I know what that means!!!!
How fun....Congrats, beware your life will never be the same. I'm so excited for the two of you
Yeah!!!!!! We are so excited for the two of you. That is awesome ... hopefully it will be a little softball player and we can start up our old team! I am so happy for you guysm you are going to be amazing parents!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
I am so excited for you guys!! Ya!! I have been meaning to call you to see how you are feeling...I will do it soon. I am just so happy for you I am bursting (so I can just imagine how YOU must feel :)
Yeah! You're going to be such a cute preggy girl!
congrats, that's awesome!
5 tests? That is crazy business! I am glad they all were correct!
holy crap. i am so excited for you two. when is the little bugger due? are you going to find out what the gender is? your baby will be the cutest thing ever. i love hearing good news!
Yay! I am so glad the cat's out of the bag. I think it's so cute that Joe took your picture on the ultrasound table! At least your feet weren't in the sturrups! Ha ha! I can already tell from the ultra sound that the baby is EXTREMELY good looking. Congrats again!
NO WAY!! I am so PUMPED for you guys! Wow...this is so awesome! Congrats...I am so truly happy for both of you guys...it's about dag gum time!! jokes. Please keep us updated through everything and take lots of pictures of your miniature belly throughout the whole thing! We are so happy!
Joseph Asay!
I cyber stalked you thanks to Aaron Kerr. I am so happy for you guys! I am married and had a baby two months ago. Parenthood is the most amazing thing ever! It is crazy how much can change since we last talked!
Therese
Post a Comment