30.9.07

Good Mail! A couple months late.



As some of you know Jessica and I decided since she doesn't live here anymore that we would start our own good mail. Something anyone else can join in on of course, but a way to send each other fun things or something that just reminds us of each other. It doesn't have to be big and doesn't have to be all the time. I love getting things in the mail even if its just a card or a bag of candy. So I got my first good mail from her like a month or two ago and just keep forgetting to post about it. So I have a little bit of extra time while I am waiting for Joe to get home so I thought I would do it now. She sent me some really cute baby clothes and some adorable hats. I cant wait to put them on the baby, depending on the sex of course. I love baby clothes and cant wait to find out what we are having so I can go Buck wild. Just kidding Joe! Anyways thank you so much Jessica I am so sorry it took so long to post about it. I love you!

No comments: