I haven't been posting pictures because I FORGOT MY CAMERA in Utah. I was a little upset since I have had so many blogging opportunities. We went the Boost Mobile surf competition. We saw a bunch of different pro surfers and it was my first one. It was a lot of fun. We actually bought a disposable digital camera when we went to dinner for our anniversary (another thing I need to blog about) so I will have a couple pictures on the camera from the competition. There are a bunch of other random things on the camera as well. So I need to take it to get developed.
Anyways on to the Steal. A coupe days ago I was looking on craigslist for a rocking chair. I thought it would be fun to have a cute chair for the baby's room. I know it is really early but when I saw this chair I had to get it. It was 40 bucks and it is the coolest yellow chair. Even Joe loves it! I am so in Love with it I can hardly stand it. The kettles are coming on Saturday and with them is my camera so when I get that I will take a picture and post about it. I don't usually post about things I buy, but I could not resist since it was so cheap, and so my style! I think the baby is going to like it. Oh and I just thought I was going to be a genius and take the picture off of craigslist but turns out they deleted the post because it was sold to a very lucky person ME!
12.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yay for good deals! Our whole babies room was actually hand me downs from the model home that was in our housing complex when they were selling the houses, but I love the furniture! It's great! I can't wait to see the chair!
Bummer about your camera. That's lame when you have lots of pictures and no way to retrieve them.....
Decorating baby's rooms are alot of fun. The chair sounds really cute. Be sure to post the picture of it, when you can.
Amber
crap. you got me all excited to see it. you must take some pictures of it when you get it! that will be so much fun when jessica comes to town. take pictures of that too! by the way, i totally know what you mean about how people make instant friends when they have babies. i cannot wait! :)
I've been missing your great pictures. I wondered where they were. I love your blogs.
So, is it a rocking chair for you to rock the baby or is it a child's rocking chair? I would love to see pics!
Hey Brit, this is Carol. Just wanted to ask for your email address so I can keep it touch that way too.
I am sorry you forgot your camera! That stinks! But that's so cool about the rocking chair. I love craigslist.
And I just read your last post about how you feel like you'll have more friends when you have a kid. Um...pretty much, you will. We were married for 5 years before Trent came along and I never had much in common with people with kids so I didn't really feel like I had a lot of friends at church. I usually didn't care, but sometimes I would go home and cry to Dave because I felt so outcasted because I didn't have a stinkin' kid! That will change once you have your baby. Whether it's right or wrong, it's just how it is. You will have more in common and will have tons of new friends before your baby is 2 weeks old!
I am so excited to hear what you're having!
James went to the surf competition. He should have got a hold of Joe and met up with you guys.
Hope you are feeling well. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment