30.9.07

What has come over me!!!




The other day I was watching Giada on the cooking channel, she was doing a romantic meal for two. At the end she made these fabulous looking cupcakes. I decided right then that I was going straight home and baking these. So I made dinner and sent Joe off to work. I then hopped in my car and went to the store to buy all the yummy ingredients. I also went to Michael's and purchased some super cute cupcake boxes from Martha Stewart's new line. If you haven't seen it you must go right away and check it out. It is the most amazing stuff ever. I love her, even if she did go to prison for stealing money or something like that.
I haven't done my visiting teaching in a while so I decided to box these cupcakes up that took me a while to make and drive them over to my girls. Also I had extra so I thought I would take a box over to Rachelle and Kelly. Turns out those are some of there favorite cupcakes. I tried one and they were amazing I have to say myself. And they look nice too. Everyone should try this recipe you can find it on foodtv.com and under everyday italian. If you haven't tried any of her recipes you should because they are always so good. So this is my post on cupcakes. What can I say I love food. Hopefully more to come in the baking department. I love to bake. I did take Bakery in High School you know. One more thing is it weird that they called the class Bakery because I don't and everyone else does.

5 comments:

Pure Images said...

Wheres my cupcakes? You used to be my visiting teacher.. well, for like a month. haha. =) Nice job on the cupcakes!

Chrissy said...

Those look amazing.

Rachelle said...

Oh they were so yummy!

sheena said...

Hi! I have to say I LOVE Giada and die over everything she makes. I sit there and watch her, drooling....everything looks so good! I will definatley be trying out these cupcakes!

ps. Where did you get your super cute jumper in Daphne's blessing pics.....so cute!

Jenn said...

Those look so good! I love "Everyday Italian" woman! I used to make her stuff all the time. I miss watching Food Network. We don't have it anymore so sometimes I go to the gym and do the treadmill with the tv attached just so I can watch it!