23.9.07

Wicked!





Last night I went (without Joe) to the play Wicked. It was really good. I went with my parents and brothers and sister. We had a good time, we were early so we walked down Hollywood blvd, for a little bit and went to a huge Vintage store called Iguana. We saw some pretty funny things. Collin was looking for an all fur long coat to buy so that he could fulfill his job as a pimp. We also looked for Pinks which is a hot dog stand that loads tons of crap on there dogs, its a famous place and I could have gone for a dog too, but my dad couldn't remember where it was so I settled for a Hot chocolate with pumpkin spice flavor from Starbucks. If you haven't had it I recommend it, it is delicious.

Ok so the picture of my mom across the street is so funny to me because we probably had about 15-20 seconds to cross and she would not go. We made it across with out getting hit. She was convinced that when the seconds were up you are dead. So we had to wait on the other side for her. We think that she is crazy. Does anybody recommend and crazy pills for her. It was a funny moment, look at her she sat there very patiently.

We really enjoyed the play, I recommend it. Alot of the people that sat around us were people from my parents town which was fine. It was alot of new people from church a new generation so I know them but not to well because when they all came I was pretty much out of there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You all look so cute! And Britt, I love the leggings!

Chrissy said...

Best show ever.

Jessica Kettle said...

How fun! I would love to see that show. Maybe someday. I'm glad you got some pumpkin hot chocolate! Every time I get it, the barista/o gives me funny looks. Do I ever care? No.

Jessica Kettle said...

p.s. I love that you and Kandice are twinners! haha!

Melinda said...

Isn't that the best musical ever? I loved it. I still listen to the soundtrack.

P.S. I love that rocking chair you got. I found a little baby one for Taylor at this used store for 5 bucks and just painted it white. I love rocking chairs in general.