23.9.07

Sprinkles!!!





When Jessica was here we wanted to go to sprinkles cupcakes so BAD. She has had them before but had never gone to the store and it was my first for time going and eating. They were so good! We had alot of fun. Rachelle and Daphne joined us as well. Daphne and max loved the cupcakes as well. By the time Jessica joined us outside my camera died. So I don't have any pictures of Jessica there but I'm sure you can check her blog in the next couple days and she will have some more pictures. I got the red velvet and the peanut butter. Both very delicious but the red velvet was amazing. I will be returning very shortly, probably when I save up my money to spend $3.50 for a cupcake. I know its ridiculous but worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having those for Landon's B-day! I'm so excited :)

Chrissy said...

The Red Velvet one really was great!