2.3.08

3 weeks left!!!!!





I can't believe I only have three weeks left!  (actually its a little less now) I keep trying to tell the baby it is ok with me to come now but he hasn't started listening yet.  So I will continue to walk around like crazy.  Anyone up for disneyland this week?  I am available! I feel great and am starting to lose weight at my doctor appointments.  We can't wait for this little guy to get here.  I am super excited to see what he looks like.  

7 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I am getting really excited for you guys! Best of luck with delivery and all!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Brit,

Cute picture. I can't believe the time is coming to an end! Enjoy your last few weeks of "free time"!
I have a gift for the baby, so let me know when you or Joe will be at the Asay home.

Your Favorite Sister-In-Law,
Sarah Starr

Jessica Kettle said...

cute! I can't believe that tummy! It has changes so much in just a few weeks! I am so excited for him to come!

K+C=M+K said...

Love love LOVE that pic of you!

Raadgep Fam said...

YOu are so cute! congrates and good luck the next few weeks!

julie said...

I SOOOO wish I could join you for Disneyland!! You look great! I know what you mean about trying to talk them out of there... they are definitely selective listeners! xo

Christina said...

Oh my goodness look at you glowing! I am so excited for you and know how relieved you will be to HOLD HIM soon. Aww... glad I found you. Congrats again hon, being a mom is awesome! (Okay, not every second but it's definitely worth it!)