The other day Owen saw that Max was wearing his baby legs, Owen then realized that he hasn't tried his even on yet. So we did, and they don't really fit yet, and dad hates them. But we don't really care. They are way too cute.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Owen is such a cute baby! I have to say that I am with Joe on the "baby Lags", not my favorite.
are you kidding me. they are the cutest things ever, max just told me that he is very jealous and wishes his mom would have found HIM some skull baby legs. He thinks Owen looks rad.
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
3 comments:
Owen is such a cute baby! I have to say that I am with Joe on the "baby Lags", not my favorite.
are you kidding me. they are the cutest things ever, max just told me that he is very jealous and wishes his mom would have found HIM some skull baby legs. He thinks Owen looks rad.
I love those things! He is such a doll!
kellyn
Post a Comment