
Dear Nana,
I am sure you are aware and already have a chain count down going around your house but Moms birthday is in 67 days. (I know right around the corner right!!!!) So anyway I over heard her talking about this new bedding she wanted. I thought I would show you a picture just so you knew what it looked like. Also its from the Land of Nod, (she does realize this is a children's store but she's just crazy like that). If you have any questions let me know. I am a very good ease-dropper like she is and I know all about it and know exactly what she wants.
I love you and miss you a ton. Please come soon and hold me I am wearing mom out.
Love, Owen




4 comments:
That is cute bedding, but is it for Owen or you? I'm thinking you? Owen is the cutest little chubster. He sure is a beautiful baby!
I love Land of Nod!
If you want, I can do your silhouettes for you. Just take the pics and send them to wmhobson@cox.net. Try to take them against a plain wall. Also, try to get Owen to look up a little bit, so his cute chubby face isn't mushed into his chest. Let me know what size you are going to have them printed to (4x6, 5x7, 8 x10.)I printed mine at Costco and they came out really cute.
Or, I can show Sarah, but I am happy to do them for you. :)
LOL - it took me a second to realize this was about YOU! You are so funny. Hope you get your dream bedding. :)
Cute bedding! Are you and Joe sharing a twin bed now? or do they make them bigger! ha ha that is way cute!!
Post a Comment