As far as I'm concerned, the Jury is still out on Disneyland being the happiest place on earth. Brittany calls me Scrooge when it comes to Disneyland, but I have to admit we had a great time! My parents got everyone in our Family season passes so that helps to alleviate the commitment of an all day excursion. I'm excited to do all these things with Owen, whether or not it's my top pick.




7 comments:
I am so jealous! Max and I want to go to Disneyland too. =( I love how cute and chubby Owen's cheeks are getting!
So fun. I am going tonight with some friends. Hopefully it won't be too cold. See you guys on sunday.
I love the new hair style, super cute!
Brittany,
I don't know if you will remember me or not, but this is Amanda Nelson. We used to go to church together back in the day! Anyway, your family is beautiful! I am glad to see you are doing well, And congratulations on baby Owen....what a handsome guy. I found your blog through Rey and Melanie's. I just started my blog as well, so check it out!!!
Your hair and diaper bag are both so super cute! And I love the stroller lucky girl!
Kellyn
we love Disneyland!!
so fun to see you... and meet little sleeping owen. we need to do a play date soon... did you call my phone to give me your # ?
Post a Comment