Last weekend we went to my parents to hang out. They have a little sign that says "every birdy welcome." I don't think my mom really thought that the birds would take her up on her welcome, because every year she has a bird that lays her eggs in the little nest. A couple days before we got there one little birdy fell out the back. They are so cute. Here are some phot's captured this week. He is such a happy little guy. We just cherish every second with him.
26.5.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We took that picture because he looks like a little Buddha. Love ya Kan and Cole
Hey! Owen is DARLING! I can't believe how big he is already. Isn't being a mommy fun? I have 4 weeks until my due date. I'm starting to get uncomfortable!
He is so cute and has changed a lot in the last several weeks since I last checked your blog. It really is amazing how quickly they grow, he's adorable!!!
Haha, that's so funny about the birds! Owen is so freaking cute I can hardly stand that I haven't held him yet. come visit me pronto.
Post a Comment