especially with dad. Owen could sit in the bath for ever. He never gets tired of it. If he is fussy and he needs a bath I can lay him on his bath mat turn the water on and he will stop. We cant wait until he is a little older so he can go in the pool.
16.5.08
we love bath time....
especially with dad. Owen could sit in the bath for ever. He never gets tired of it. If he is fussy and he needs a bath I can lay him on his bath mat turn the water on and he will stop. We cant wait until he is a little older so he can go in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
look at how big he is getting! i love when they start to chub up. so so so cute. and you have to love water babies!
He is getting so chubby! So cute :)
I love how sweet and rolly-polly he is getting! I love it, it would totally suck to have a skinny baby. He looks a TON like you in the second to last pic. he's ADORABLE! I can't wait until he and Max get to have baths together! haha!
You have the cutest baby ever! It makes me so excited to have a little boy! Yay! Love ya Britt!
Brittany he looks just like you. He has your same mouth and lips. He is such a beautiful boy.
That is one cute (squishy) little kid. Congrats!
I love bath time!
craig HATES the baby legs too. it must be guy thing. owen is getting so big. and cuter and cuter each day. dont you just love being a mom? it is seriously the best thing ever. tagg loves his bath time too. in fact, it was so hot here last weekend that we gave him a cool bath. it was like a little sneak peek of a pool for him. he loved it. :) come to seattle soon. :)
Hey Brittany! Thanks so much for the comment! I am getting into photography and since I am so new I am not charging full price yet. I will probably just charge a "build my portfolio fee" of $40 and give out the cd with a bundle of edited photos to take and print wherever you may like! BUT...we live in Lincoln and that is near Sacramento...I believe you are down south right?? Well, let me know if you are around here or visiting and I would LOVE to snap some photos for ya! You have an adorable little boy!!! thanks again! Katie
I love chunky babies! What a cutie. Clarke loves bath time too. :)
Those are cute pictures!! He is cute!!
He is so cute! It has gotten way bigger since I saw him! so cute!
Post a Comment