1.7.08

Folsom

We went to Folsom for sweet lizzy's baptism.  I wasn't able to get any pictures after the baptism.  But we had such a great time, I got to see my cousin and her kids.  We went to this fun little park with a water feature that the kids had a blast at.  We also did a little bit of sightseeing with the Geis family.  We rode a lot of elevators, Joseph loved them.  He always had to push the button.  I rode up with Erika and the boys it was a long 9 hours with three boys under the age of 4 but the ride home only took 7 hours.  All in all we had a great time.  Lots of laughs with the kids.  Joseph and Anson were so much fun to hang out with.  And listening to Madison sing OOPs I did it again was just to funny!  Anson could not get enough of Owen  he is always kissing him.  It was the cutest thing ever.










2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pics! Thanks! We had so much fun seeing you guys. I wish we lived closer! It was fun to hang out with you.

Jessica Kettle said...

what cute pics! I love Owen chewing on the bjorn! haha! have you gotten the pictures from Katie yet? You better post them ALLLLLL!