20.7.08

And were off.....


To sunny Utah.   Joe is out of town on business so Owen and I decided to head to Utah to Visit  the Kettles.  We cannot wait!  We are so excited just to relax and have a good time with Jessica and Max.  If anyone wants to meet for lunch let me know.  I am headed tomorrow morning at 7:15 in the morning, lets hope we make is to Long Beach on time! YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Have fun in Utah! We head up there on the 29th to get Catherine packed (she's moving in with me for a little while). Eek! Should be nice up there though. Hope Owen travels well for you!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to go up there for some time now, eat at the Lion House for me, it's my favorite!
Kellyn

Rachel Gillie said...

I love the picture of Owen at the top of the page. What a handsome fella!