About a month before I went (or even knew I was going) to Folsom, Jessica got a email from Katie. Jess then calls me to tell me she found a photographer in Cali. So I email her and turns out she lives up north, so I told her I would call her if I was ever up there. THREE weeks later I got to go and have her take some adorable pictures of Owen and his mommy. (dad had already gone back home). I love the photo's and will always cherish the pictures of me and my little momma's boy. Thank you Katie so much!
If any of you are up in the Sacramento area please check her out she is wonderful and such a fun girl! Her photo blog is www.katieelmerphotography.blogspot.com.
Those pictures are gorgeous, can you get me the website to the photographer who took them? I'm very impressed and interested! You look beautiful as a mom,you're a natural:)
Him~ Loves his family, adores her, goes to school, works for a chemical company, loves the ocean, loves golf , loves to play with Owen.
Her~ Loves her family, stays at home, Plays with Owen, The main blogger, hates cleaning toilets, can do anything she puts her mind to, Wants to live in a little cottage with her happy family.
Toddler ~ Loves lots of things that starts with {B} Bananas, balls, beach, Brittany {mom} blueberries, Loves to play with other kids, a daredevil, cute as a button.
5 comments:
Cute!
cute photos britt. they turned out so great!!
What great photos. You're both so cute!
Those pictures are gorgeous, can you get me the website to the photographer who took them? I'm very impressed and interested! You look beautiful as a mom,you're a natural:)
Hey Brittany, I'm so glad you like them! It was fun! Have a blast in Utah!!!
Katie
Post a Comment