So........ here are a bunch of random photo's that I have been wanting to blog about
but just can't find the time. I have a couple of minutes so here you go.......
and Donny and Annie and there kids. We had a great time and
only spent 4 dollars. How many people can say that. (It helps when
David works with a restaurant that has 2 set-ups there I had the best
at the fair, I was in Heaven! Thanks Asay's we had a killer time!)
onto his clothes so fast (seriously it was in minutes! The kid
has a bladder like his dad's)
Luc and Ashley on the swings at the fair
Poor sick Brooke at the Fair, we dragged her there Sarah paid for
it later!
Owen's lovely work! Joe really enjoyed this!
One of our lovely beach day's! We have to drive there now.
It takes like 5 minutes now. Before we just walked.
we have ever heard! Look at that face! Also pay




5 comments:
How is Owen so big already! I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is so rad! If I was shorter, and you were taller I would say lets arrange the marriage because he is going to be a stud. But I think that my girl will probably be a bit taller than Owen... But you never know! Maybe!! :)
oh my gosh! I can't wait to see him in only five days!!! That last picture is so freaking cute. I am seriously so excited! Also, the picture of Joe with the puke is fantastic. I sorta forgot what it was like to be covered in spit up constantly! haha! Just wait till he spits up in your mouth. That's always a fun one!
Whoa, I saw my name and the picture of the girl with blonde hair and got confused for a second....
Cute picture. I love the spit up one too. I bet Joe didn't even care. Your friend did a great job with the pics of you in the yellow jacket. I love the one of him sitting in your lap with the yellow background. He is such a beautiful baby!
What a cute smile!! I love it!
Wow is he getting huge. He's *so* adorable but you know that. I sure love those cheeks and he has hair like Camden... our poor boys. ;)
Post a Comment