.jpg)
Thats right I have a three month old that likes to roll over BOTH WAYS! There goes leaving him on the couch. He definitely has it down but isn't rolling all over the house yet. I am thankful for that but he was definitely so happy when he got from his stomach to his back. And he is so fast at it. He is like super roller. I never thought this day would come so quick. He is also giggling like crazy and it has to be the cutest thing ever.
I have to say he sure is a momma's boy. Mom makes everything right though. He is such a happy baby he is always smiling (except when we are in the car) he does not like the car anymore. Hopefully he will get over it. I told him yesterday that he needs to get over it or else we can't do fun things anymore. He did great today so I think he really understood me.




7 comments:
OH my goodness Britt, your baby is so cute! I am so glad you found me! How aer you doing? Montana and I are doing great! I graduated and am now working as a rec therapist, but Montana has quite a bit of school left so we'll be on that track for a while!
Wow, that is amazing! Andrew is five months and just rolling one way! But he is quite a solid boy! Owen is so cute!
Oh my gosh! He is absolutely one of the cutest little boys I have EVER seen! And he is so lucky to have you as a mom! I loved reading your blog and seeing what you are up to. Hope all is well!
K, this might sound totally lame- but holy crap they grow up so fast! Rolling over already! WOW! But that's so awesome and so fun for you! That picture of the two of you is the sweetest thing too!
We always knew he'd be a mover and a shaker! Good job Owen! let's plan a beach day soon!:)
I was so bummed when Brette told me she went to your house and saw Owen, not fair! The next time I am in town we should really meet up at Mission Mall! Kellyn
Brittany he is so cute! Good work you two!
Post a Comment