28.7.08

Were Back.....

We had a great time in Utah, we just hung out, went to DI, Abode, and lots of fun places.  Met some really sweet girls.  I didn't take any pictures but Jess took some of Owen and at the water park that I will blog about when I get them.  We were happy to get home to Joe we missed him a lot!  This last weekend we celebrate pioneer day and my Birthday.  We went to pioneer day in Mission Viejo and had a ton of fun.  Joe's sister made her self a dress and it was crazy amazing.  I was so impressed.  Our 4year old nephew took these pictures for us.  On Sunday we went to Joe's parents house for the birthday dinner (also for our cousin).  We are celebrating my birthday next weekend with my family.  Over all it was a pretty fun weekend with the family.

IMG_5272IMG_5235IMG_5275http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2712288315_6751cf674a_m.jpg

4 comments:

Kiera said...

Owen is adorable! I love the picture at the top!! I love Utah! That is where all my family is, so I love going back.

Jenn said...

I love the top picture of Owen! It is amazing! Happy Birthday! (Did you get my "card"?) Tell everyone hello from us and have fun celebrating!

The Fast Family said...

I love that picture of Owen at the very top. so cute.

Rachelle said...

hey cute pics! looks like a fun celebration!