Last weekend, after we got off the boat we decided to head up to the mall near my mom's to surprise her and meet for dinner. She was surprised (I hope). We had a good dinner and then headed to the mall where I got Owen some sweet trunks for next summer and then to Bass Pro Shop where Joe and I got our halloween costumes and just walked all around. If you have never been there I suggest it. It is always a good time. Love ya mom! Happy Birthday.
P.S. How cute is Owen the Pole Dancer. Oh and the picture of my mom is right after she had to stand on a chair while everyone sung Happy Birthday, and if you know my mom you know that was SOOOO embarrassing for her. But we all got a good laugh out of it.




5 comments:
So so cute, and in response to your prior posting, Joe looks just right. I'm thinking you get the big comments because you're so dainty! Petite moms always monstrasize the little ones!
I love your mom!!! AHHH Tell her I miss her!
Sorry I haven't commented in a while so I'll combine it all in this one! First, I love, love, LOVE those pictures you took of Owen on the concrete! Those would seriously look amazing framed and everything! You're so creative! Sailing looks like you guys had a total blast! I love Owen in that HUGE lifevest! And of course, the pole dancing pictures! What a crack up! I need to call you! I don't know if you saw the post with the hole in our ceiling, but it's been crazy! I will call you SO soon I promise! Love ya, Britt! And I love Owen, too!
Your Mom looks so good. Tell her I say hi. I haven't seen any of your family in forever.
that last picture of owen is priceless. i love his face! and ok, your mom is adorable! it sounds like you guys threw her a great birthday!!
Post a Comment