Last Saturday we were able to go sailing with one of Joe's co~workers. We had a blast. It was my first time on a boat on the Ocean. I didn't get too sick but next time I will totally take some dramamine before hand. I think it will make a huge difference. We sailed for a couple hours and we cannot wait until next time. Hopefully it will be soon. Thanks to Captain Jack.
23.9.08
Sailing...
Last Saturday we were able to go sailing with one of Joe's co~workers. We had a blast. It was my first time on a boat on the Ocean. I didn't get too sick but next time I will totally take some dramamine before hand. I think it will make a huge difference. We sailed for a couple hours and we cannot wait until next time. Hopefully it will be soon. Thanks to Captain Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
like captain jack sparrow. super cool.
owen is perfect in those little boardshorts!
Post a Comment