17.9.08

So I don't get it, I am still breathing.

What do you mean you are getting a flat line.........





Confused?  Yeah me too.  So all I really can explain is that ALL of a sudden I get really Dizzy (scary yes, especially with a baby) and then feel like I have to throw up.  The first time I did.  I thought oh it must have been something Rachelle feed me (Thanks Rachelle for trying to poison me HAHA) but then when I got it again I knew I had to run to the doctor.  

So we headed to Mission Viejo to go to Urgent Care.  They called me back asked me a bunch of questions (which is not easy when you fell really Dizzy and you are alone, Joe headed to his parents to drop of Owen and Paris).  After all the questions the doctor told me she wanted to do a EKG, Great now I have a heart problem even though she keeps telling me there is nothing wrong with my heart.  So she has me lay down half naked, puts stickers all over me turns the machine on then......... no pulse she is getting a flat line WHAT!!!! She was totally confused moving and replacing stickers all over my body, and still nothing.  So pretty much (as Rachelle says maybe I am a Vampire)  or maybe there machine sucks or what the lady says is some people's body's don't work with the machine.


After this I am asked to go see a Neurologist and then go from there.  I called the doctor today and asked for some more tests, and to check and see if I have an inner ear problem, they asked me to call back tomorrow.  So wish me luck hopefully its something little like lacking Iron or something.  I think Owen is Sucking the life out of me (that may explain not being able to find a pulse HMMMMM).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are ok, I bet the lady using the machine was new or something! I bet it is Iron if anything and kids do really suck it out of ya!
Kellyn

Lacey said...

Hope you are able to get some answers. We will keep you in our payers!

Rachelle said...

i really didn't poison you. i do think you are a vampire. and i hope you get better soon so we can play.

let me know if you need anything!

Gretchen J said...

If you ever need to drop off Owen in a hurry I will be happy to cuddle that cute little guy for you!! Isaac would love to play with him...or at least push him around!! I do hope you find some answers, but I am going with the Vampire theory, that's cool!
Gretchen

Jenn said...

I think Rachelle has been reading too much Twilight. ;) (So have I). I hope you feel better! Good luck with all the tests!

robyn said...

Maybe you are pregnant again... AAAAAHHH! j/k I hope you are ok! Thanks for the nice comment on the post! Hopefully when you come I will already have the baby! What is that band thing that used to get skinny again?

robyn said...

Sweet thanks for voting for me Britt! I will see if I can find one of those band things next time I go to an underwear store... dont be surprised if I call you way confused. We dont have our new address yet but when we do, I will send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Britt,how I miss you and your family, san clemente, and the amazing weather! I had the same thing happen to me. The EKG was reading something irregular, they sent me to a cardiologist, went throught stress tests and it all came back regular. The doc was convinced the nurse didnt know what she was doing. I hope everything is ok,and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

ashley said...

wow, that is crazy. hope your feeling better and they figure things out soon! sorta scary. i am sure it is owen sucking the life out of you!

Whitney said...

k, keep us posted on this issue, for sure!! and how is owens sleeping going? i hope well. happy fall time! :)