2.9.08

Jenn and Andy tie the knot.....










We enjoyed to wonderful wedding ceremony and reception of Jennifer and Andy.  It was so gorgeous and tons of fun.  The reception was amazing and the food was amazing too (and that's what really counts)!  They even had Gelato. YUMMM!   We decided to get a hotel last minute so we stayed about 45 min away in Camarillo, on our way there we stopped to see a little bit of Santa Barbara so we took a few pictures went in some stores and then headed to the hotel.  The next day we went to a fruit stand and then to the outlets were we found some great deals for Owen.  On our way home we stopped in Burbank and my mom took us around to a bunch of different stores.  We stopped at one where I got a pair of hudson and seven jeans for the grand total of $45 .  I am so excited.  After that we stopped at grandmas for her to ask us 50 times how old Owen is.  (She is losing her short term memory so we talk about the same things over and over and over again.  Its always a good time)!  Well I better hop in shower while I have the chance.  Thanks Jenn and Andy for the fun weekend.

4 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I was excited to see some pics of the newlyweds, but I guess that would be on their blog. It looks like you guys had a fun trip.

Trabert family said...

Oh wow, Owen gets cuter everytime. It was funny seeing your mom at the market, even more funny you were talking to her on the phone. Homeopathic teething tabs, they work way faster than any med, you just have to give it more often.

aubri said...

You got some really good pictures! You're so good at taking them too! I NEVER remember when we're out and about. That hat on Owen looks adorable! Our little boys really need to meet so they can play together! Oh and seriously, I think he's looking more and more like you every time you post pictures! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love you dress, where did you find it?
Kellyn