23.9.08

J+B=Owen


Just playing around with Owen.

Today we went to his Dr. appointment and here are his stats......

27.5 inches 85%

16.8 lbs  45%

So all of you that say I have a chunky monkey were wrong.  He is a tall and skinny monkey.  I wasn't really that surprised.  I never thought he was that Big, I thought he was tall but not fat.  
P.S. he must get my tall genes.  HEHE
P.S.S.  The dr. says he has no teeth and not any  coming for a while.  I am thankful for that,  I could just picture this little boy biting me and thinking it was Hilarious.


2 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I love that pic. Cute kid.

Pure Images said...

I am totally stealing that idea. So when you see it on my blog in a few days, know it was thanks to you... I will give you credit though! =) He is a cute monkey though!!