11.9.08

Owen





It's funny how after you have a baby your whole world turns upside down, and you wouldn't want it any other way.   He makes me smile all day long and his laugh.... oh my, if that doesn't make you laugh, nothing will.  I love posting pictures of this little guy he makes everyday worth it.  I wanted to write somethings he loves and what he is doing at the age of 5 months and 17 days


Today you are......

~Sitting up really well.
~Eating all kinds of things, you love Banana's and Avocado.
~Rolling all over the house.
~Loving your spatula and Glow Worm.
~Finally falling asleep by yourself. WOOHOO I have to give myself props on that one GO MOM!
~Trying to get on your knee's.
~Wanting everything mom has.
~ Loving going to the pool.
~Sometime I can get you to give me kisses.  WIDE OPEN  Love it.
~Getting cuter and cuter everyday.


I love you Owen and your happy disposition.  You make me smile and love you more and more everyday.

XOXO,
Mom
 

5 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

aw look at that little chubster stud! Remember when we thought you'd have a small baby? haha! Love those cheeks. This was a sweet post and I loved reading it!

AND YAAAAY FOR YOU FOR GETTING HIM TO SLEEP ON HIS OWN!!!!!!! [insert applause]

aubri said...

I love when you post about Owen's progress cause then I know what I have to look forward to! He looks like such a sweetheart!

Gary and Julie said...

Love the crib pics- I took some like that of Brynne (I adore them). Little man is so cute and you're such a beautiful Mom. How are you guys, it's been a long time?

ashley said...

that second pic is adorable!

Robyn said...

He is seriously adorable. I like bananas and avocado too. I can't wait until I can feed Jenna food and nurse less. She refuses to take a bottle. Grrrr....