2.12.08










Thanksgiving consisted of:

~Eating
~Playing football (My team won, I made a touch down with my brothers help)
~Shopping
~Movies (four christmases Too funny died laughing)
~Hiking
~Crafts
~and a christmas parade

We had a big group this year  two of my cousin's were there and we had a wonderful time.  My grandparents house was struck by lighting a couple of weeks ago so we had no t.v.  and it was so much fun.  We played games and just talked.  I love the holidays.  I am so thankful for so many things this year an am so thankful for my heavenly father and all that he gives to us.  For my family and friends and all that they do for us.

Love you all and hope you had a Wonderful thanksgiving.

Love Britt

4 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big your brothers are. I haven't seen them in forever. My mom and dad told me about your grandparents house. How sad and scary. Glad they are okay. Looks like you all had fun.

aubri said...

You have such a cute family! Baby O is getting so big- I love it! Emmett and Owen have the same beanie. Isn't it the cutest one ever?! Their moms must have fabulous taste! I REALLY need to hold that little guy before he gets too big!

sophie said...

can i be a part of this family?
ok great.

Whitney said...

you are so lucky!!! how do you get owen to wear a hat? tagg wouldnt wear one on his head for ONE SECOND. you have such a cute family! i hope you guys had a great thanksgiving! what are your plans for christmas?